For the simple use of explanation, the terms “User” in this document refers to a registered Irish fashion retailer who registers their details through the validation process set out by FASHION.ie to promote their fashion goods or accessories on FASHION.ie.
FASHION.ie have set out the following terms and conditions that govern your use of our website, FASHION.ie. By you agreeing to use this website, the User” accept all terms and conditions set out by FASHION.ie.
If for whatever reason the “User” disagrees with any of the terms and conditions set out by FASHION.ie then they must not use this website or services provided.
All “Users” must be a registered fashion business in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland only. By agreeing to use this website, the “User” are also stating that they are over 18 years of age. If the “User” is not over 18 then they are not authorised to use this website.
Transactions & Liabilities
FASHION.ie’s Fashion Exchange is a free portal where only Irish fashion companies who operate on the island of Ireland can promote their fashion items or accessories for free. The sale of personal fashion goods belonging to individuals is prohibited. FASHION.ie does not charge any fees or commissions to any fashion boutiques looking to promote their goods on our site. We do not facilitate any financial transaction facilities between users and visitor which means we are exempt from any liabilities between each user and transactions. It is up to each visitor to ensure that any goods bought through a vendor on FASHION.ie are in good condition. It is the sole responsibility of each Fashion retailer to ensure they look after their own payments of goods directly with the visitor. FASHION.ie takes no responsibility whatsoever for sale, theft, mis-advertised or transit of goods between each user and purchaser.
License of Usage & Content
FASHION.ie owns the complete intellectual property rights for the website and all material used or promoted on it.
FASHION.ie defines the “User “as an Irish fashion retailer trading as a business, sole trader Limited.
Visitors may view, download and print pages and materials from FASHION.ie for their own personal use only. The following restrictions apply for usage which are part of FASHION.ie’s terms and conditions of use.
The “Users or visitors” are prohibited from
- Visitors are not allowed to copy and/or republish any material that appears on FASHION.ie for any other use other than personal usage.
- Visitors are also prohibited from using copied material to exploit other users.
- Users selling goods via this website must own the copyright to images / videos of material they are posting to their forum.
- Users are also agreeing for their items to be viewed by visitors to FASHION.ie, free or charge without any publishing/image rights being paid by FASHION.ie for usage.
- Users are not permitted to post items of a sexual/ terrorist/ Medical/recruitment nature
- The user promoting the sale of goods on FASHION.ie are outright owners of the goods they have listed.
- Users also accept that they must act in good faith towards visitors of our site. They must only promote items that they are looking to sell.
- Users are prohibited from posting personal opinions about religious, sexual, medical, lifestyle information on FASHION.ie.
- FASHION.ie is a sales promotion website only. All opinions given must be related to the items being viewed. It is illegal to make defamatory comments or allegations against any other user or brands promoted by other users on Fashion.
- FASHION.ie reserves the right to edit or remove any content from a user’s post or forum without notification or explanation if they deem it to be unethical or in breach of their terms and conditions.
What FASHION.ie deems not acceptable use
- Users of FASHION.ie are prohibited to cause damage to the website. They must not use FASHION.ie in an unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful way that is seen by Irish law to be an unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Users are also prohibited to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- Users are not allowed to conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on FASHION.ie. This includes without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to this website.
- The user is also prohibited from transmitting or sending unsolicited commercial communications to other users.
Restriction of access to FASHION.ie
The access to certain areas of this website are restricted. FASHION.ie reserves the right to restrict /withhold part/full access to other areas of this website at their own discretion.
At point of registration, FASHION.ie will provide all users with a unique user ID and password to allow them to access their own user area on FASHION.ie. It is the sole responsibility of each user to carefully safeguard their own log-in details. Users must not share their own log-in details with anyone else.
FASHION.ie reserve the right to disable or withdraw service to any user without prior notification or without explanation. Because FASHION.ie is a free service, it cannot be held responsible for any direct or otherwise financial losses that occur due to withdrawal of service(s)
User content on FASHION.ie
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose. You grant to FASHION.ie a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to FASHION.ie the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or FASHION.ie or a third party (in each case under any applicable law). You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint. FASHION.ie reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on FASHION.ie’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding FASHION.ie’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, FASHION.ie does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. FASHION.ie makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, FASHION.ie does not warrant that:
- The FASHION.ie website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
FASHION.ie Limitations of liability
FASHION.ie will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if FASHION.ie has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit FASHION.ie’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by FASHION.ie’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of FASHION.ie and or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for FASHION.ie to exclude or limit, or to
- attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By agreeing to use this website, you totally agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, FASHION.ie has an interest in limiting the personal liability to their owners or employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against FASHION.ie’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect FASHION.ie’s owners, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify FASHION.ie and undertake to keep indemnify them against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of FASHION.ie’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by FASHION.ie arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Misuse or Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to FASHION.ie’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, FASHION.ie may take such action as FASHION.ie deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
FASHION.ie may revise and adjust these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please ensure you check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and FASHION.ie in relation to your use of this website and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law in the Republic of Ireland. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts within the Republic of Ireland.