you3 of the best foundations of 2019. For some people, foundation is an everyday way of life to achieving that flawless beauty finish. Choosing the best foundation for your skin can be sometime be complex.
Getting the right foundation formula to match your skin type is essential.
If your skin is oily, dry, or acne-prone, get the right one for you. We have found three of the most recommended beauty foundations that are highly recommended by the experts.
Each one provides has a long-lasting formula that gives all over coverage throughout the day or night.
Fenty Beauty Pro Filtr Soft Matte Long Wear Foundation
This foundation by Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty collection is available in an extensive shade range and lightweight formula. The consistency is runny. Don’t let that fool you. When it is buffed into the skin, it won’t be going anywhere.
- The finish: It’s ultra-matte. This is perfect for oil skin.
- Coverage type: It offers medium-to-full coverage that allows you to build up layers.
- Shade range: There are 40 different shades ranging from very light to very deep.
- Staying power: Remarkable. This is the foundation that is suitable to pout before work. It will last throughout the day
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup
For that perfect finish in a hurry, you need a foundation that offers more coverage and this is the one for you. It’s formula smooths over everything from acne to redness.
- The finish: It provides a classic satin finish. It is not too matte, or too dewy.
- Coverage Type: This offers full coverage. Apply it with a makeup sponge that allows you to sheer it out a little.
- Shade range: It comes in over 60 different shades.
- Staying power: If you are tired of your foundation melting towards the end of the day then this is for you. It is designed to stay in place throughout the day without need to top up.
Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation
This baby is an all-in-one foundation and great value. As a water-based foundation it gives you just enough coverage to wear daily. It contains SPF that will protect your skin from the sun.
If you are acne-prone its light-weight formula is the perfect choice for you as it doesn’t contain any pore-clogging ingredients.
- The finish: It is Smooth, mattifying and pore-blurring.
- Coverage type: Offering medium coverage it can be sheered out for a lighter finish.
- Shade range: This is available in 35 different shades.
- Staying power: We think it is pretty impressive for an economically priced foundation. It’s results are flawless. It’s easy to apply and gives your skin a real smooth finish.
3 of the best foundations of 2019