A guide to choosing women’s leggings. The legging are a practical and comfortable solution to every women’s daytime casual look. Being comfortable they are also easy to wear for those girls on the run.
The problem is, there are so many different types and styles of leggings to choose from. Getting the right pair of leggings to suit you can give any gal a headache. You want them to look good and also serve your purpose of wear.
Whether it’s for daytime casual or gym use, getting the pair that fits in with your preferred style is key. We have put together some ideas to consider when choosing your next pair of leggings. Get the right pair that work for you.
Ladies gym Leggings
Whatever leggings you buy must serve a purpose. This will depend on your targets and style of training. We all know that the choice of leggings today is huge. Some of them centre on performance while others focus on looks and style.
The Shape ladies leggings are the most popular leggings for principal comfort and performance. Its fabric mix material is super soft and feels super when worn.
They come with an extra high waist so you can style them with just a sports bra or crop top. Most are designed in a sweat-wicking fabric which means the harder you work at the gym, the more they perform.
A guide to choosing women’s Leggings
These type of leggings are favourites for working out in the gym. Their design is simple enough and are also ideal as everyday leggings. They are also a great choice for walking or yoga exercise.
Things to keep an eye on when buying gym Leggings
- Make sure they look fashionable and stylish
- Check the quality of the fabric
- Make sure they are comfortable on
- Look for their flexible
- Keep the design simple
- Make sure they look flattering
- Check the sweat wicking
The black Legging
They are a must for any women’s wardrobe. As a flexible piece of clothing they can go with anything for any casual occasion. The only thing you must be cautious of is that they are not see-through.
The last thing you can afford is to bend over and your knickers shimmering through the light material of the legging. This is a big no no. We always recommend that you invest in a good quality pair of black leggings.
Check the material that they are 100% squat proof. No embarrassing moments please
High waist Leggings
Every girl loves a good pair of high waisted sports leggings. These flatter the figure and graze the curves where it really matters. The High waisted legging pair perfectly with a stylish sports bra or crop top.
It offers uncomplicated style that can convert to everyday wear as well as gym clothing. Always make sure the leggings you choose are high enough on the waist without interfering with your movement.
Leggings for ladies on the run
For you ladies who like to run or walk in your leggings, here are some tips to think about when buying the one’s for you.
- Make sure they have pockets to hold your valuables
- Ensure they are well elasticated and offer ample support, so they don’t fall down.
Yoga Pants & Leggings for women
Those leggings that come in a comfortable fit makes yoga that bit more rewarding. It lets you become more in tune with your body. Finding those perfect fitting leggings for Yoga is quite simple if you remember the following
- Ensure they are a comfortable fit. Choose a pair that makes you feel confident
- Make sure they allow for full stretch. Choose leggings that are made using stretch fabrics. The correct type of fabrics can either have 2-way or 4-way stretch. 2-way stretch can stretch in one direction whereas 4-way
- Look for compression in the design. Clothes with compression in their design have a tight fit. This helps reduce muscle pain and speeds up recovery time. It can even help reduce injuries. It applies pressure on your blood vessels via the tight fit which helps improve circulation.
- Get the Waist right. Low, mid and high-waist are all options. The Mid and high-waisted pants can complement your curves which provides a flattering silhouette. The low-rise waist fit comes with a waistband that normally sits two inches below the navel. It is sometimes preferred by girls with a petite body type. All three of these options are usually available in fashionable styles with each providing various amounts of coverage.
- Get the pant length right. The main type of legging used for yoga are full-length shorts. These are fab options for those warm days or sweaty yoga classes. Full-length pants are normally used as everyday leggings.
- Look for a good design: Style is everything to most women. They love that fashionable twist which includes colours prints, and trendy features. Make sure you pick a pair that you love or you simply won’t wear them.
A guide to choosing women’s Leggings